Housing Financing in Latin America: The Roll of the Financial Sector, Trends and Business Models
- Discuss new trends on financing and innovation to characterize housing demand through the use of Big Data
- dentify new alternatives to respond to people not served such as: people at the lower end of the income pyramid, autonomous professionals and workers without benefits, the wide array of young adults, older adults, migrants and informal settlement dwellers, to mention the most representative.
- Learn from experiences of diverse players to strengthen the actions of the public and private sector regarding housing financing in Latin America.
- How can we characterize family housing needs?
- How can we understand families and their internal connection processes with housing?
- What do we do to offer distinct housing solutions for families?
- What tools should we use to support low-income families?
- What financial strategies should be used to acquire, rent, self-construction, improvement and enlargement?
- How do we effectively articulate funds for subsidies, investment and financing of housing and urban infrastructure with credit programs?